Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Unique cross out of Pallet wood!

I had some pallet wood laying around. And there was a lady that was looking for a unique cross to hang on her wall! So of course the wheels started turning! 

I remembered I had this piece of pallet wood that still had some tree bark on it, and looked kinda like a bow tie. 

So I screwed the 2 pieces together. And wrapped some burlap around the center.




Hot glued the burlap, and even added a screw to help hold it all together. Not sure if it was necessary but it worked. Added a hanging alligator thingy.


VIOLA!
Kinda cute HUH?!





Thanks for looking!! 

Comments make me smile!
Shared on:

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is beautiful. Simple, rustic. Just perfect. Visiting from Project Inspired. :)
    Cheers!
    Jodi
    www.secondwindoftexas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jodi!! Its a great party to visit every week!!

      Delete
  2. How simple and gorgeous, Shelly! Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursday.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete