Saturday, February 8, 2014

Easy DIY Door Initial






You can purchase this 18" Unpainted Wooden Letter at your local Hobby Lobby for $12.99. 

But... if you have a smart phone you can download their free app and get the 40% off one item coupon for free! And that should make it less than $8!! 


I used craft paint for this project. But you could easily use spray paint.

You will have to screw holes to thread the ribbon through. 
I would suggest doing this before you paint. Because I didn't and had to touch up the paint afterwards. Oopsey

I used wire ribbon so it would hold the little cute twists. But you could use whatever your heart desired!


So this entire project was completed for less than $15!

~~~~~~~~

Here are a couple other projects I've done with these wood letters from Hobby Lobby.




Since Valentines Day is right around the corner, I decided to hang the letter "M" in front of the Chicken Wire and Burlap Wreath. Cute Huh?!

If you want to see how to make this cheap and easy DIY project
>>Click Here<<





2 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for the larger letters - looks like a little drive is in my future to Hobby Lobby! Cute paint job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! Yeah they have a few sizes. If you have a smart phone, download their free app and get the 40% coupon!!!

      Delete