Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Junk Rescued Cabinet


This cabinet was originally for my garage aka Imagination Station, to use for storage. Mr MinettesMaze pulled a surprise curbside rescue and scored me a old/new work bench.
 
Check it out!
 
So instead of throwing this old cabinet out to the curb for someone else to rescue... I gave it a little love and made it new again!
 
 
 On the sides, the bottom needed a little something to give it a "finished look". So I added trim boards.
I also popped off the nasty laminate counter top piece. And attached 3 stained boards to create a beautiful rustic top.  














I found the knobs and fell in love with them. They were smoky glass look. Gorgeous!
 
 
 

This piece amazed me after it was all complete!
I think it would look great in an entryway, dining room, or even as a kitchen island.

No comments:

Post a Comment